B.A., German, International Relations; Concordia College
M.A., West European Studies; Indiana University
M.A. German Literature and Culture, Indiana University
Master of Information Studies (MISt), Library & Information Science; University of Toronto
Special Responsibilities at WU
- Principal Germanic-language cataloger
- Chair, HathiTrust Promotion Group
- Twitter Team
- Web 2.0 Team
- Citation Management Group
I can help you with ...
just about anything having to with library services and resources! Just ask!
Specifically, I can:
- Save YOU time by identifying the best books, articles, and resources
- Help YOU get the items you need
- Provide personalized service related to YOUR research
- Provide library support for YOUR courses and students
- Purchase books, journals, DVDs and more for YOUR research and teaching
- Act as liaison between YOU and other library units— Circulation,
Interlibrary Loan, Reserves, etc.
- Assist YOU with copyright issues
- & MUCH MORE!
Brian is offline. Click here to email: email@example.com.