Washington University in St. Louis
Collection Development Policy
Date revised: April 2014
Subject Librarian: Jennifer Moore
1. General purpose:
The collection development policy for anthropology encompasses bibliographic, electronic resources and data, which support research and teaching in the Department of Anthropology.
3. Subjects excluded:
4. Overlap with other collections or subjects:
5. Languages included and excluded:
6. Geographical limitations:
7. Chronological limits:
8. Retrospective acquisition:
Older materials are not actively acquired, but considered upon faculty or graduate student request.
9. Types of material collected and excluded:
10. Other factors to consider:
11. Subjects and Collecting Levels:
(Items related to primatology are also very important, often QL73).