Professional Associations & Library Committees
- Reference acquisitions
- eBooks Interest Group
- Strategic Directions Team 3, Facilitate Seamless Access to Robust and Distinct Collections.
- Research assistance to RLL & LAS faculty, students, and staff.
- Support with locating international texts, sources.
- One-on-one research consultations.
- Bibliographic instruction.
- Collection development for French, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish literatures and languages and Latin American Studies Program.
- Copyright assistance.
Romance Languages & Literatures and Latin American Studies Groups
I have worked with the following groups and departments:
- Latino Link
- Latino Youth Tutoring/Mentoring Program
- Revista de Estudias Hispanicos Journal
- Transnational Approaches to Postmemory Reading Group
- Latin American Colloquium Series
Education & Experience
M.S., Library and Information Science, Indiana University, Bloomington
B.A., English Literature, University of Cincinnati
B.F.A., Art History, University of Cincinnati
College of Santa Fe, Circulation Desk Supervisor
Tecnológico de Monterrey, Cuernavaca, Mexico, Intern
Franklin College, Instruction/Reference Librarian
Washington University in St. Louis, Subject Librarian