In addition to being the Head of Research Services and coordinator of subject librarians, I am also involved in several committees at the Libraries; some of them are:
- Psych 301: Experimental Psychology
- Philosophy-Neuroscience-Psychology (PNP)
- Using RSS to Keep Up With Psychology
- Psych 358: Language Acquisition
- Conducting Research
- New Students: Getting Started at WU Libraries
- Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print
- How to Choose: Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote
- Research Impact and Evaluation
I can help you with ...
- Save you time by identifying the best books, articles, and resources
- Provide personalized service related to your research
Teaching & Learning
- Customize library support for your courses. Check out my course guides page.
- Provide personalized service for you and your students
- Purchase resources for your research and teaching
- Involve you in evaluating resources and future purchasing
Authoring & Publishing
- Provide you a tailored list of journals for possible submission
- Assist you with copyright issues; check the copyright policy of a
journal; provide assistance with the WU Amendment to
- Sort out tech and software issues for you—proxy and wireless access, WUSTL KEY, Blackboard, etc.
- Act as liaison between you and other library units— Data & GIS Services, Special Collections, Circulation, Interlibrary Loan, Reserves
- Follow up on your ideas for improvement in services and collections
What's New for Psychology
M.S., Library and Information Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
B.S., Psychology, Southeast Missouri State University
I enjoy spending time with my family (children ages 8 and 4), hiking, biking, and travel.