In addition to being the Head of Research Services and coordinator of subject librarians, I am also involved in several committees at the Libraries; some of them are:
- Last Updated Sep 10, 2013
Research guide to support the study of psychology at Washington University in St. Louis.
1,419 views this year
- Last Updated Sep 7, 2012
Research Guide for students in Experimental Psychology courses at Washington University in St. Louis.
105 views this year
- Last Updated Oct 2, 2012
A guide to resources for study and research in linguistics.
477 views this year
- Last Updated Sep 6, 2013
A guide to library resources for the interdisciplinary study of the mind/brain
497 views this year
- Last Updated Aug 23, 2013
Sites with regularly updated content, such as journals, frequently offer newsfeeds of their content. These feeds permit subscription to regular updates, delivered automatically to you, transforming the way you work and stay current on the web.
181 views this year
- Last Updated Aug 23, 2013
Library resources for the study of the psychology of language. Students in Psych 358 "Language Acquisition," and Psych 433 "Psychology of Language," may find it especially helpful.
538 views this year
- Last Updated Sep 12, 2013
Course guide for Professor Koff's Human Behavior in Extreme Situations class
88 views this year
- Last Updated Sep 18, 2013
Research Guide for Psych 358 Language Acquisition taught by Professor Treiman
49 views this year
- Last Updated Oct 9, 2013
2,698 views this year
- Last Updated Nov 20, 2013
587 views this year
- Last Updated Jun 29, 2012
Information about locating and using research tools containing information about psychological tests.
72 views this year
- Last Updated Aug 16, 2013
A guide comparing the features of Zotero, Mendeley, and Endnote.
10,708 views this year
- Last Updated Dec 12, 2013
1,138 views this year
I can help you with ...
- Save you time by identifying the best books, articles, and resources
- Provide personalized service related to your research
Teaching & Learning
- Customize library support for your courses. Check out my course guides page.
- Provide personalized service for you and your students
- Purchase resources for your research and teaching
- Involve you in evaluating resources and future purchasing
Authoring & Publishing
- Provide you a tailored list of journals for possible submission
- Assist you with copyright issues; check the copyright policy of a
journal; provide assistance with the WU Amendment to
- Sort out tech and software issues for you—proxy and wireless access, WUSTL KEY, Blackboard, etc.
- Act as liaison between you and other library units— Data & GIS Services, Special Collections, Circulation, Interlibrary Loan, Reserves
- Follow up on your ideas for improvement in services and collections
What's New for Psychology
M.S., Library and Information Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
B.S., Psychology, Southeast Missouri State University
I enjoy spending time with my family (children ages 8 and 4), hiking, biking, and travel.