Last Updated: Mar 28, 2014
- ASIL Reports on International Organizations
Published by the American Society of International Law.
- Associations Unlimited
Contains information for more than 150,000 international and U.S. regional, state, and local nonprofit membership organizations in all fields. Features full contact information, description, SIC codes, meetings and publications information, and more. In addition, IRS information on more than 300,000 nonprofit organizations has been added to Associations Unlimited, making it the world's largest, most detailed and searchable database available on nonprofit information.
- Directory of Development Organizations
The directory of development organizations, listing 70,000 development organizations, has been prepared to facilitate international cooperation and knowledge sharing in development work, both among civil society organizations, academic and research institutions, governments and the private sector.
- Foundation Directory Online
Database of basic information on grantmakers in the U.S. including private foundations, community foundations, grantmaking public charities, and corporate giving programs.
- Idealist.org Organizations search engine
- Intergovernmental Organizations (IGOs)
Allows you to search the websites of all intergovernmental organizations (IGOs), comprising over 3000 bodies including the United Nations, the European Commission, the World Bank, etc.
- NGO Research Guide (Duke University)
- NGOs affiliated with the United Nations
- NGOs guide (University of California at Berkeley)
Includes a custom NGO search engine, listings for international guides & directories, regional guides & directories, and NGOs affiliated with the United Nations.
- PVOs database (Private Voluntary Organizations)
- Weddle's Guide to Association Web Sites (2009)
- Worldwide NGO Directory
Olin Reference Help Desk