Skip to Main Content
- SUDOC is a system arranging materials by the agency that issues them.
- If you are asked to find H.R. 203, you are looking for a House Bill.
- If you are asked to look for H.Rept. 99-1, you are looking for a House Report.
- Maybe 80% of the time, what most attorneys deal with in respect to a legislative history are Committee reports.
- How does one locate a compiled legislative history?
- Briefly describe the difference between a bill, hearing, and a report.
- Which is the most significant document when compiling a legislative history and why?
- Name and briefly describe the documents that comprise a legislative history.