Thank you for visiting the Library Research Guide for American History. The information in this guide will connect you with some of the best research resources related to the subject of American History.
Resources for researching and writing about American History will include:
- Article Databases for finding secondary sources on a topic.
- Primary Source resources which will highlight digital collections, online archives, and other primary materials.
- Books and other items featured in our catalog like our reference and audio visual collections.
- Citation information and bibliography generators.
- Research Guides to courses offered by the History Department (pending instructor approval)