1. Go to Zotero's website and click big red download button:
2. Install both pieces of the Zotero system: the program AND the browser-compatible "connector." Mac Safari browser users will be prompted to install from this page.
Note: the Safari download includes the connector, so it is a one-step process. Your iOs must be Big Sur (or later).
1. Go to the WashU Classic Catalog or Amazon and select a book.
2. You should see a small icon of a book in your browser bar. This appearance and location of this "capture icon" depends on your browser. See images below. No "capture icon"? You probably did not install the browser connector correctly. Go back to Zotero.org to install; close and re-open your browser.
1. Go back to the Zotero website and register for web library account. You will use this account to backup your Zotero Library and access your Zotero collections from any computer.
Your online account is also the place to check your storage use and create shared libraries.
2. You will need to access the confirmation link sent to your email to finalize your account