Data Services supports the University in the broad areas of data analysis, visualization, management and curation. We are cultivating a growing suite of methodologies, tools, and software capabilities addressing the needs of faculty, students and staff.
- First 5 terabytes(TB) of high-performance storage are university subsidized and provided at no costs to Researchers
- Researchers may share their allocation with their team or collaborators
- Storage amounts above 5TB will be available on a sliding costs scale
- Storage is high performance and accessible via the high-speed WashU Research Network (WURN) or via the common network
- Storage services include full back-ups
- Engineering and design services are available for special data feed and storage needs
Open Science Framework (OSF; https://osf.io) is a free, open source web application built to help researchers manage their workflows. The OSF is part collaboration tool, part version control software, and part data archive. The OSF connects to popular tools researchers already use, like Dropbox, Box, Github and Mendeley, to streamline workflows and increase efficiency.