See COVID-19 Updates and Resources for the most up to date information on access to Washington University Libraries during the global COVID-19 pandemic. The Libraries are committed to providing access and support for research and also maintaining safe working environments for our staff.
1. Find what you need in the Libraries catalog and click "REQUEST" button and choose Olin Library as pick-up location.
2. Watch for an email saying items have been retrieved by library staff. This email has a specific link to schedule your specific 10-minute pick-up time.
3. Go to the North side of Olin Library (across from pedestrian bridge).
4. Swipe your WUSTL ID to enter the Curbside Pick-up room (don't forget your mask!)
5. Your materials will be on tables, alphabetically by last name. Please follow signs for social distancing.
Drop items into any box on campus located at: