This guide is a starting point for research related to Dr. Reynold's Fall 2018 course "Between Sand and Sea: History, Environment, and Politics in the Arabian Peninsula." The resources gathered here are not intended to be comprehensive.
- Course materials- Required texts and films
- Media sources- News and political commentary
- Geography sources- Analysis of a Landform, Natural Feature, or Building
- Primary sources- Analysis of a Primary Source
- Secondary sources- Secondary Source Analysis
- Chicago/Turabian Citation Guide- Style guides and best practices
- Zotero- citation management software used to collect sources, insert in-text citations, and build bibliographies
For any questions or support please email me or schedule an appointment.