What is Mendeley?
Mendeley is a free reference manager and academic social network that can help you organize your research, collaborate with others online, and discover the latest research.
With Mendeley, you can:
- Create and manage citations of books, articles, videos, and more
- Import citations for databases and the WUSTL Classic Catalog
- Automatic metadata extraction from imported PDFs
- Collaborate with other researchers online
- Find relevant papers based on what you’re reading
- Highlight and annotate papers and share those notes with others
- Organize using groups, tags, and filters