Data Services supports the University in the broad areas of data analysis, visualization, management and curation. We are cultivating a growing suite of methodologies, tools, and software capabilities addressing the needs of faculty, students and staff.
- First 5 terabytes(TB) of high-performance storage are university subsidized and provided at no costs to Researchers
- Researchers may share their allocation with their team or collaborators
- Storage amounts above 5TB will be available on a sliding costs scale
- Storage is high performance and accessible via the high-speed WashU Research Network (WURN) or via the common network
- Storage services include full back-ups
- Engineering and design services are available for special data feed and storage needs