Latest North City Testing Sites
5471 Dr. Martin Luther King Dr. and 2425 N. Whittier St.
Free Access To Behavioral Health Crisis Services
Covid-19 Resources: Missouri Department Of Mental Health
Missouri Coronavirus Information Hotline: 877-435-8411
*The hotline will be operated by medical professionals and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Resources from the American Heart Association:
The AHA has created a comprehensive list of resources to help community members stay well amid rapid changes to daily life:
· Resources to maintain healthy lifestyle amidst COVID-19 outbreak
· Working out while staying safe during the coronavirus outbreak
· If you hunker down against coronavirus, don't stop reaching out, experts say
· Coronavirus safety tips (video)
· School meal to continue during-coronavirus-closures