I can help you with ...
Research Instruction, Reference Assistance, Building Collections, Copyright & Publishing, and Problem Solving
- Save you time by identifying the best books, articles and resources
- Provide personalized reference and research assistance
- Customize research instruction for your courses
- Purchase resources for your research and teaching
- Involve you in evaluating resources and future purchasing decisions
- Assist you with copyright issues
- Sort out tech and software issues for you—proxy and wireless access, WUSTL KEY, Zotero, etc.
- Act as liaison between you and other library units— Circulation, Interlibrary Loan, Reserves
- Follow up on your ideas for improvement in services and collections
Art & Architecture Library News
M.A., Library and Information Science, University of Missouri
B.A., History, Germanic Studies, Indiana University
- Facilitators Group
- Preservation Disaster Recovery Team
- Writing 1 Librarian
Henri-Julien-Félix Rousseau: The Repast of the Lion, ca. 1907. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Bequest of Sam A. Lewisohn, 1951 (51.112.5). Image © The Metropolitan Museum of Art. "Reproduction of any kind is prohibited without express written permission in advance from The Metropolitan Museum of Art."