Skip to Main Content
- In law, currency is critical. How do you update that resource?
- Hard Copy
- Pocket Part | A Pamphlet which supplements that volume.
- Pamphlet which supplement the entire set
- Closing Table. A closing table indicates coverage. It tells that the resource covers to a particular date or a particular volume.
- How current is the information posted to an electronic website. It is a crucial to know how current the information is. For databases, such as WestlawNext or Lexis Advance, there is an information icon which, when you click on it, will tell you how current the information is. For other databases, you may have to search for the information. Very often, it is located under the Help icon.