1. Develop a research question. PICO or other question framing devices can be used to clarify your question
2. Define inclusion and exclusion criteria
4. Select studies for inclusion
6. Extract data
7. Analyze and present results
8. Interpret results
9. Update the review as needed
*Note: These steps are derived from the NIH presentation "Undertaking a Systematic Review: What you Need to Know".
*Image: Retrieved from https://www.nihlibrary.nih.gov/sites/default/files/SR_Training_oct2015.pdf
Systematic Review Assistance is limited. Only brief, basic help can be provided (dependent upon the time constraints of the library staff).