Rhizome* is a resource for new media art. It is dedicated to the creation, presentation, preservation, and critique of emerging artistic practices that engage technology.
- ArtBase – an online archive of over 2,500 works of digital art
- Artist statements and biographies, reviews and interviews
- Rhizome News and Blog - subscribe to RSS feed
- Commissions, exhibitions, events and discussion
- Curate an online exhibition from the ArtBase, annotate and comment on works
- Create a portfolio or profile and submit work to the ArtBase
*For full access, enter through the library website and create an account using your '@wustl.edu' email.
Off Campus Access
While some of the resources in this guide are freely available, most research databases and electronic journals and many online library services have access restrictions that require that you be a current Washington University student, faculty member, or staff member. See this page for help.