Rhizome* is a resource for new media art. It is dedicated to the creation, presentation, preservation, and critique of emerging artistic practices that engage technology.
- ArtBase – an online archive of over 2,500 works of digital art
- Artist statements and biographies, reviews and interviews
- Rhizome News and Blog - subscribe to RSS feed
- Commissions, exhibitions, events and discussion
- Curate an online exhibition from the ArtBase, annotate and comment on works
- Create a portfolio or profile and submit work to the ArtBase
*For full access, enter through the library website and create an account using your '@wustl.edu' email.