Skip to Main Content

Law Library

A Law Faculty Research Assistant's Survival Guide

Scanning/Printing Research Materials

Scanning Materials:  Although the law library provides a document delivery service to law faculty, RAs are expected to retrieve their own on-campus materials and scan their own copies.  Your professor’s faculty assistant can provide you with access to the School of Law scanning facilities.  If you cannot check out materials from another campus library please contact one of our reference law librarians.

Computer Print Allocation Account: When you account goes low you may contact your faculty's assistant or me.

Thank you for your time and attention in these matters.  Again, if you have any questions regarding the information above, please feel free to contact me at