Brown School Library Lost & Found Policy
- Valuable lost items (deemed so by criteria outlined in the list of “items accepted by Campus Police”- see listing below), are logged and stored in a safe place. To retrieve a valuable item you may need to coordinate a time when someone will be here with access to safe storage.
- Jump Drives are dated and logged. At the end of each semester jump drives are reformatted and made available for giveaway or discarded.
- Unclaimed valuable lost and find items will be sent to the Washington University Police Department on the last business day of each month.
- Items not accepted by Campus Police will be donated to charity.
- Campus Police (314.935.5555) provides a website where they list lost items: Lost and Found - WUPD
The following items are accepted by Campus Police and what we define as "valuable":
- Cell Phones
- Forms of identification
- Scientific calculators
- Backpacks/bags that contain the above accepted items